search discussions

glow in the woods

front page
the archives
what is this place?
the contributors
comment policy
contact

Parents of lost babies and potential of all kinds: come here to share the technicolour, the vividness, the despair, the heart-broken-open, the compassion we learn for others, having been through this mess — and see it reflected back at you, acknowledged and understood.

Thanks to photographer Xin Li and to artist Stephanie Sicore for their respective illustrations and photos.

for one and all > Happy 1st Birthday to my angel Samara

I miss you so much. Its been a year since you passed in my arms only hours after you were born. Its barely 1 in the morning and i hate the way i feel. I hate how i have felt ever since that day. I hate how unfair it is that you passed from a condition we could do nothing about.. im filled with so much hatred that this happened to you. I'm filled with so much sadness and emptiness. My first and only baby.. i wish i could have seen you smile, i wish i could have seen you grow up. What a cruel world.. im sorry i couldn't protect you. I will miss you for the rest of my life. I hope the angels in heaven make you a cake for your birthday my sweet girl.
May 25, 2024 | Unregistered CommenterBea