search discussions

glow in the woods

front page
the archives
what is this place?
the contributors
comment policy
contact

Parents of lost babies and potential of all kinds: come here to share the technicolour, the vividness, the despair, the heart-broken-open, the compassion we learn for others, having been through this mess — and see it reflected back at you, acknowledged and understood.

Thanks to photographer Xin Li and to artist Stephanie Sicore for their respective illustrations and photos.

for one and all > Time to die

Babies are dead. There is no point anymore. I am alone, have no children and no hope of having them.

Bye bye world, you have been beyond cruel. Hateful existence
October 23, 2023 | Unregistered CommenterHanna
Hanna,

I'm so sorry your babies didn't make it. Please hang on and reach out for support in real life. Could you call a friend, a helpline like Samaritans or the emergency services? There are many people and organisations who want to help.

Sending so much love,
Marie
October 23, 2023 | Unregistered CommenterMarie
Hanna, I am so sorry for the loss of your babies. While I can't hold you and weep with you in person, I will hold you and weep with you and your babies in my heart. Please stay. Please reach out to someone near you who can hold you and support you in your grieve. Please.
October 25, 2023 | Unregistered CommenterChristine
Please Hanna and anyone else who is having thoughts of suicide, call the National Crisis Hotline at 800-273-8255. There are trained counselors who are able to talk to you at any time of day and direct you to more resources than we are able to provide on this site. If you are not in the US, this website has a list of international hotlines: https://blog.opencounseling.com/suicide-hotlines/. Please also reach out to our email at glowinthewoods2016@gmail.com or comment back here to let us know that you are ok. Sending you love and care. Your babies are in our thoughts. Jen (Glow In the Woods)
October 27, 2023 | Unregistered CommenterJen (GITW)