search discussions

glow in the woods

front page
the archives
what is this place?
the contributors
comment policy
contact

Parents of lost babies and potential of all kinds: come here to share the technicolour, the vividness, the despair, the heart-broken-open, the compassion we learn for others, having been through this mess — and see it reflected back at you, acknowledged and understood.

Thanks to photographer Xin Li and to artist Stephanie Sicore for their respective illustrations and photos.

for one and all > My Sweet Shiloh

My husband and I recently lost our son 3 days ago. At 17 weeks in the womb, I was excited for my belly to grow and to breastfeed again. We didn’t know he was a boy until the moment he was born. After 4 daughters, we had a son but now he’s gone. Now I can’t stop crying or thinking what if, this hurts so much. For our entire family.
August 22, 2022 | Unregistered CommenterBee F.
𝐈 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐟𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭 ( Dr Silvanus ) 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 back 𝐦𝐲 𝐛𝐫𝐨𝐤𝐞𝐧 𝐫𝐞𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐩, 𝐢 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐜𝐫𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐝 and 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐢 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐢 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐝 Dr Silvanus, t𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐠𝐞𝐧𝐮𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐜𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧 12 𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬 𝐚𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐮𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐥𝐥, 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐜𝐭 Dr Silvanus 𝐬𝐨 𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐮𝐥𝐭 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐦 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐭𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐣𝐨𝐲! 𝐅𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐩 𝐦𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐚𝐠𝐞 𝐡𝐢𝐦 𝐨𝐧 𝐡𝐢𝐬 VA email : dr.silvanuslovespellhome@gmail.com
March 9, 2024 | Unregistered Commenterdr