search discussions

glow in the woods

front page
the archives
what is this place?
the contributors
comment policy
contact

Parents of lost babies and potential of all kinds: come here to share the technicolour, the vividness, the despair, the heart-broken-open, the compassion we learn for others, having been through this mess — and see it reflected back at you, acknowledged and understood.

Thanks to photographer Xin Li and to artist Stephanie Sicore for their respective illustrations and photos.

for one and all > Yet an other year.

You were supposed to be 7 now, start second grade this fall, be proud to finally have both your big sister and little sister alongside you in the school bus. You were supposed to be three, not two. You’re with us every day my dear, we love you from here to eternity and even further. You’re mommy’s light together with your sisters.
And like my favourite french quote says “ to me manques”, you are still missing from me.

Happy B-day girl.
August 15, 2021 | Unregistered CommenterScandinavian endo-girl
Happy Birthday to your sweet girl. I can’t believe it’s been 7 years. Missing your girl, and mine, with you. Hugs to you maman.
August 15, 2021 | Unregistered CommenterAB
Happy Birthday to your sweet girl. So much love to you.
August 20, 2021 | Unregistered CommenterJo-Anne
Happy belated birthday to your sweet girl.

Xoxo
August 30, 2021 | Unregistered CommenterAbby
Scandinavian endo-girl, remembering your little girl too. Hard to believe it has been 7 years...our babies would be little children. Thinking of you x
September 2, 2021 | Unregistered CommenterShannon (Hunter's Mum)