search discussions

glow in the woods

front page
the archives
what is this place?
the contributors
comment policy
contact

Parents of lost babies and potential of all kinds: come here to share the technicolour, the vividness, the despair, the heart-broken-open, the compassion we learn for others, having been through this mess — and see it reflected back at you, acknowledged and understood.

Thanks to photographer Xin Li and to artist Stephanie Sicore for their respective illustrations and photos.

for one and all > She would have turned 5 this week

My little miss S, she was supposed to so many things this coming fall. Turn 5, start kindergarden, start gymnastics again after summerbreak. Be excited over all of those things, only a year until first grade. But it ended this day five years ago, she (we) never got those shoul have been. Five years ago today here heart stoppes bedring under my heart.

The love grows each day, the pride likewise. Our family loves here, and thats what we're gonna celebrate later this week on the day she was borned. She made me mom for the third time, this magical, little girl. So perfect, so innocente. She is constantly teaching me about life, she gives me new friends, she let me help other parents going through the same as we did, give the some sort of comfort and hope for the future.

Dear little miss S, my forever baby, We love you more than words can say, you will forever stay in our hearts.
August 12, 2019 | Unregistered CommenterScandinavian endo-girl
Happy birthday Little Miss S! Much love to you, mama
August 13, 2019 | Unregistered CommenterSR
So good to hear from you Scandinavian Endo-girl. Thinking of Little Miss S too. Much love to your family.
August 13, 2019 | Unregistered CommenterEmily BW
Happy Birthday Little Miss S! Missing her with you mama—hugs to you.
August 14, 2019 | Unregistered CommenterAB
Happy birthday to your sweet girl.

Xoxo
August 20, 2019 | Unregistered CommenterAbby
Happy Birthday, miss S!
Love.
August 21, 2019 | Unregistered CommenterEm
Thinking of you and your sweet baby girl S.
August 21, 2019 | Unregistered CommenterKim
I know I'm late to this post but just wanted to say hello Scandinavian endo-girl, I remember you and little miss S five years ago when I first joined this community too. Thinking of your forever baby too.
September 23, 2019 | Unregistered CommenterShannon
Thank you everyone.
Emely BW ❤️ How are you doing?
Shannon how are you? Your post were written at the birthday of my rainbow girl ❤️

Scandinavian endo-girl
October 25, 2019 | Unregistered CommenterScandinavian endo-girl