search discussions

glow in the woods

front page
the archives
what is this place?
the contributors
comment policy
contact

Parents of lost babies and potential of all kinds: come here to share the technicolour, the vividness, the despair, the heart-broken-open, the compassion we learn for others, having been through this mess — and see it reflected back at you, acknowledged and understood.

Thanks to photographer Xin Li and to artist Stephanie Sicore for their respective illustrations and photos.

for one and all > Inspiring mothers

Just wanted to say thank you for all the inspiring angel babies mothers out here! You all are leading this endless and courageous fight every day. Getting out of bed, going to work or for a grossery shopping with one question in the back of your mind - what am I doing here? I should take care of my baby now? And then having to deal with this vast tsunami of reality that the baby is not here and getting all over the place because of unbearable grief and falling down again in the deep dark hole. But then pulling up together and all over again... getting out of bed, work, grossery shopping.
You all are such an inspiration to me. And having been through the same terrible experience makes me admire all of you even more!
Thank you all for sharing your stories and pulling your hearts out.
Keep being as you are - beautiful, loving, caring and courageous angel mothers!
August 11, 2017 | Unregistered CommenterElise's mom
That was a beautiful post Elise's mom!!
August 11, 2017 | Unregistered CommenterPrince Isaiah's Mother