search discussions

glow in the woods

front page
the archives
what is this place?
the contributors
comment policy
contact

Parents of lost babies and potential of all kinds: come here to share the technicolour, the vividness, the despair, the heart-broken-open, the compassion we learn for others, having been through this mess — and see it reflected back at you, acknowledged and understood.

Thanks to photographer Xin Li and to artist Stephanie Sicore for their respective illustrations and photos.

for one and all > The Moses Stocking

Dear Glow community.

I'm sharing this fundraiser my husband and I created for our son, Moses, who died in March of 2015. I haven't posted on here much recently, but I wanted to share this with you. So much of our grief has been private and behind closed doors. It's a little overwhelming and also maybe even exciting to be sharing Moses in such a public way and receiving a positive response. Thanks for reading.

http://www.themosesstocking.org/
December 6, 2016 | Unregistered Commenterx
X, this is such a lovely idea, and I love the presentation, too. I really think it's just perfect, and wish you the very best in passing along the love you have for your son to others who might need it, in one manifestation or another. All the best. xo
December 13, 2016 | Unregistered CommenterKate Inglis
Been meaning to reply for a while... I ageee I think this is a lovely idea and a great way to honor your Moses. Someday I hope to do something similar for Luke. Just have to figure out what feels right.
December 14, 2016 | Unregistered CommenterAbby